Thank you for posting.
A couple of questions to help you resolve this:
What type of screen and projector are you using?
– Does the “blurriness” move when you move the projector (just to establish what’s causing it).
– Have you checked the projector lens ( only do this when it’s OFF and not warm anymore), does it have any smudges or damage to it?
– Do you see the blurriness also when you don’t have a computer connected and the projector is projecting a blank screen?
– Has the lamp in the projector recently been changed?
I have created a case reference for you, please quote this when ringing our Technical Support: 00461199
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)