Thank you for posting.
A couple of questions to help you resolve this:
What type of screen and projector are you using?
– Does the “blurriness” move when you move the projector (just to establish what’s causing it).
– Have you checked the projector lens ( only do this when it’s OFF and not warm anymore), does it have any smudges or damage to it?
– Do you see the blurriness also when you don’t have a computer connected and the projector is projecting a blank screen?
– Has the lamp in the projector recently been changed?
I have created a case reference for you, please quote this when ringing our Technical Support: 00461199
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)