Thank you for posting.
A couple of questions to help you resolve this:
What type of screen and projector are you using?
– Does the “blurriness” move when you move the projector (just to establish what’s causing it).
– Have you checked the projector lens ( only do this when it’s OFF and not warm anymore), does it have any smudges or damage to it?
– Do you see the blurriness also when you don’t have a computer connected and the projector is projecting a blank screen?
– Has the lamp in the projector recently been changed?
I have created a case reference for you, please quote this when ringing our Technical Support: 00461199
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)