Thanks for posting. If you’re seeing the same issue with erratic cursor on your board, like Cormac, I’d encourage you to contact us over the phone or through the knowledgebase. However, I don’t think that the issue you’re describing with the Help files is related. Can you please confirm whether the issue replicates with the board not connected? What web browser are you using and would you mind temporarily changing your default web browser to see if it makes a difference?
Glad that will at least allow you to use your board, but correct, you’ll want to be using your Touch input as well and we’d want to help you do this. The issue is most likely related to environmental interference, and we can do some checking to confirm where this is coming from and how it can be addressed.
You can contact us via our knowledgebase at http://www.prometheankb.com and filling in the form reading Contact Us, and we also have an article (10860) which will provide you our phone numbers if that is preferable.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)