Thanks for posting. If you’re seeing the same issue with erratic cursor on your board, like Cormac, I’d encourage you to contact us over the phone or through the knowledgebase. However, I don’t think that the issue you’re describing with the Help files is related. Can you please confirm whether the issue replicates with the board not connected? What web browser are you using and would you mind temporarily changing your default web browser to see if it makes a difference?
Glad that will at least allow you to use your board, but correct, you’ll want to be using your Touch input as well and we’d want to help you do this. The issue is most likely related to environmental interference, and we can do some checking to confirm where this is coming from and how it can be addressed.
You can contact us via our knowledgebase at http://www.prometheankb.com and filling in the form reading Contact Us, and we also have an article (10860) which will provide you our phone numbers if that is preferable.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)