Thanks for posting; I’m logging your post against case 495142.
It sounds like your board is causing your cursor to move erratically due to inducted electrical interference. Can you please advise if this is an AB500? If so, you may be able to use your pen by disabling touch in Activmanager.
In either event, we may need to get fairly deep into troubleshooting to identify the cause of the issue. Can you please contact us with your serial number over the phone or through our knowledgebase at http://www.prometheankb.com and we will assist.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)