This is one of the most helpful support replies I ever received. Thank you.
The issue does not replicate using the mouse and I already had set Touch Interoperatibility to OS Compatible.
I think the issue was that I used a Desktop flipchart which made the resolution HD. When switching to a flipchart made at school I notice that my writing was much larger and the resolution lower of course (1280×1024).
When I tried to match the size of the letters from school there was less lagging and choppiness.
So this is a workaround for now.
Even on a hi res flipchart scribbling wildly the processor load is under 10% when monitored in the task manager.
There is still a difference between windows journal and inspire when writing fast. I suspect because journal does not bother with vector graphics? (see screenshots)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)