This is one of the most helpful support replies I ever received. Thank you.
The issue does not replicate using the mouse and I already had set Touch Interoperatibility to OS Compatible.
I think the issue was that I used a Desktop flipchart which made the resolution HD. When switching to a flipchart made at school I notice that my writing was much larger and the resolution lower of course (1280×1024).
When I tried to match the size of the letters from school there was less lagging and choppiness.
So this is a workaround for now.
Even on a hi res flipchart scribbling wildly the processor load is under 10% when monitored in the task manager.
There is still a difference between windows journal and inspire when writing fast. I suspect because journal does not bother with vector graphics? (see screenshots)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)