Thanks for posting. We’ve logged case 00572808 for your question.
We have a few questions to isolate what might be causing the issue.
First off, can you please confirm the slow and choppy writing is only a problem when using the pen, or does the issue replicate using the mouse?
If the issue replicates using the mouse, of if the issue persists with the pen after the following suggestions, we may want to reach out to you offline, though my next questions would be to confirm whether you’re using a regular or Desktop flipchart, and what happens in the Performance tab of your Task Manager when you go to use the pen.
If the issue does not replicate using the mouse, which setting is being used in Inspire> Settings> Dual User ActivBoards> Touch Interoperability? If it is set to Default, then it may be worth trying the OS Compatible setting.
Lastly, if still occurring, please also check option is ticked in Inspire> Settings> Flipchart Objects> High-quality rendering.
I’m hoping something here will help, though if not we’d like to see a video and/or a copy of the flipchart and may follow up with you directly for next steps.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)