While the Displays are
extended, access Windows’ “Tablet PC Settings’.
Click on the “Setup” button under ‘Configure’ and when prompted, touch
the Panel to identify it at the primary input.
You can also calibrate the Panel from this same window by choosing the ‘calibrate’
button under ‘display options’.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)