I’m assuming the board needs to be calibrated because the cursor is not aligned with the pen, right?
How are you starting the calibration? Are you right-clicking the ActivManager icon and then choosing Calibration or are you hovering the pen in front of the LED in the top left hand corner of the board?
Definitely try both methods. If neither work, then please try and manually start the calibration by going to C:Program FilesActiv SoftwareActivDriver and double-clicking the activcalibrate.exe you can find there.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)