I’m assuming the board needs to be calibrated because the cursor is not aligned with the pen, right?
How are you starting the calibration? Are you right-clicking the ActivManager icon and then choosing Calibration or are you hovering the pen in front of the LED in the top left hand corner of the board?
Definitely try both methods. If neither work, then please try and manually start the calibration by going to C:Program FilesActiv SoftwareActivDriver and double-clicking the activcalibrate.exe you can find there.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)