Is this happening with any pens used at the board (even working ones borrowed from other boards) or does this only happen when a certain pen or set of pens is used?
If the Board is being recognized by the ActivManager on the computer, first try to calibrate the board by choosing the ‘Calibration ‘ option from the ActivManager then using your pen at the board to complete that process.
IN the ActivManager’s control panel, take note of the Firmware version listed with the ActivBoard and the version of ActivDriver listed at the bottom next to the copyright date. If needed, the 5.11 ActivDriver can be downloaded from our Knowledgebase, in Article 10902; the 3.76 firmware can be downloaded from Article 10360, with instructions to apply that update in Article 10800.
If the USB connection in place uses any additional hardware, such as an extension cable, a booster or other adapter, or a wallbox or other USB hub, please instead connect a single length of A-to-B USB cable from the computer to the board’s electronics, located behind its upper left corner. While connected in this manner, are the interactions at the board improved in any way while connected to any computer with the updated driver installed?
If not, please contact our Technical Support Team with the serial number of the board in question, so we can verify its warranty coverage.
(Support Case 00522961)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)