Thanks for posting. I’m logging your question against case 494185.
While we don’t currently offer support for OS 10.10 Yosemite or have a version which has completed testing or is compatible. That said, on supported operating systems, there are a few reasons why this behavior might be happening. I’d suggest the following.
Can you please confirm that you’re seeing the Activinspire software in /Applications/Promethean? If you run it from that location, does the software open correctly? Do you get any kind of error message?
With the software open, can you click on Activinspire- Open and navigate to the flipchart you’re trying to open and see if you have any success? If this works, can you please change the default application for the files to Activinspire? If it does not work, can you confirm the file’s extension and again whether you get any error message?
Ultimately we may not be able to assist directly with the current versions of our software, however if the information above leads us to an issue we’ve seen in other environments we’ll suggest what we can. Otherwise, we’ll raise with our escalations team and hopefully will be able to support soon.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)