You may use an older version of the ActivInspire software, this would not be piracy. However we do always recommend should anyone have any issues to ensure that ActivInspire is up to date as this does not cost anything to keep the software updated.
If you do not own any Promethean ActivBoards or learner response devices you will need to contact a Promethean reseller in order to purchase a license.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch directly and quote case reference 00484707
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)