Access Windows’ Start Menu and enter
“DXdiag” in the search field at the bottom of the menu. The only result should be an application called
‘DXdiag.exe’; run that application. A
window will appear with a green progress bar to the lower left that fills as a
diagnostic is run and any issue that present are repaired. After the diagnostic finishes, close the
window and try using the camera tool in Inspire once more; does the same
behavior present as before?
If so, please also ensure that
Flash and Flash for Other Browsers are up-to-date; the installations for those
items can be downloaded from this page on Adobe’s
website. Also, please ensure that Java
is up-to-date using the installer downloaded from this page.
After installing both items and re-booting the computer does the screen
still become completely dark when accessing the Camera Tool in Inspire?
(Support Case 00490794)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)