Thank you for posting your question.
Do you know what the projector product code is?
Don’t post the serial number online, but if you know what model you are using that will help us troubleshoot this for you.
Generally speaking, you should have an “Auto(PC)” button on your projector remote, have you tried pressing that?
Have you ever had it working correctly with this computer?
Do you happen to know what type of cable connection you have to the Projector, is it VGA or HDMI?
Also, what type of operating system is on your computer? Windows or Mac?
Does the image look ok when another computer is connected to the projector?
I have created a reference for you with all details, please don’t hesitate to call and have one of our agents talk you through adjusting the image if this is a Promethean Projector.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)