If that same
flickering presents while no video cabling is connected to the projector and
after the power cable has been left disconnected for a couple of minutes, then
we would recommend contacting
our support team with a short video of what is presenting with this
projector and the serial number of that projector for their review.
If it is not, then try
using a different VGA cable to make a direct connection between the computer
and any of the VGA ports on the projector, as well as using a different
computer with the cabling and projector in place.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)