If that same
flickering presents while no video cabling is connected to the projector and
after the power cable has been left disconnected for a couple of minutes, then
we would recommend contacting
our support team with a short video of what is presenting with this
projector and the serial number of that projector for their review.
If it is not, then try
using a different VGA cable to make a direct connection between the computer
and any of the VGA ports on the projector, as well as using a different
computer with the cabling and projector in place.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)