The graphics card in the computers in question all have the white DVI outputs. These connect to a splitter that has two blue VGA connectors on the end. One of the VGA connectors is empty, whilst the other connects to VGA1 on the ActivBoard.
Then a separate blue VGA cable is connected at one end to VGA2 on the ActivBoard and into the computer’s monitor on the other end.
Is this a set-up that should work as it is? The signals aren’t going through any separate hardware as such, just a series of cables.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)