The graphics card in the computers in question all have the white DVI outputs. These connect to a splitter that has two blue VGA connectors on the end. One of the VGA connectors is empty, whilst the other connects to VGA1 on the ActivBoard.
Then a separate blue VGA cable is connected at one end to VGA2 on the ActivBoard and into the computer’s monitor on the other end.
Is this a set-up that should work as it is? The signals aren’t going through any separate hardware as such, just a series of cables.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)