The graphics card in the computers in question all have the white DVI outputs. These connect to a splitter that has two blue VGA connectors on the end. One of the VGA connectors is empty, whilst the other connects to VGA1 on the ActivBoard.
Then a separate blue VGA cable is connected at one end to VGA2 on the ActivBoard and into the computer’s monitor on the other end.
Is this a set-up that should work as it is? The signals aren’t going through any separate hardware as such, just a series of cables.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)