Thank you for your email.
First of all, please ensure the lamp is inserted correctly and all screws have been fitted back on.
Please check how many times the power and lamp LED lights flash. The flashing sequence usually provides an error code related to a certain fault.
You can check the meaning of different LED sequences on the projector’s User Guide. To access it, please go to http://www.prometheankb.com and search for 11119.
You can also disconnect the power cable, leave it for 1 hour and connect it back again, then check if the issue still persists.
Please let us know if you require further details.
Promethean Technical Support (support case #561784)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)