In this case, Deb, we would ask first that the power cable
for that projector be disconnected from the side of that unit and only
re-connected after 5 or so minutes have passed.
If the projector will still not power on at that time, please install a
different lamp in this projector (either and on-hand spare or, preferably, one
borrowed from a projector of the same model).
Instructions for installing the lamp in the projector can be found in
two articles from our Knowledgebase: KBM129 (the user guide for the PRM-30
Projector) and 11162 (instructions on replacing the lamp in a PRM-30
Please reach out to our Technical
Support Team with your results from the above steps, along with the serial
number of the projector, and (if a working lamp allows the projector to power
on) the lamp hours from the projector.
Article 10474 from the Knowledgebase can help you find the projector’s
serial number and Article 10861 will guide you on how to obtain the lamp hours
from the projector.
(Support Case 00530349)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)