Using the keystone function of the projector should be doing something, even if not what you want; for most of our projector models, selecting keystone either through the remote or menu will open the keystone menu, from there you’d need to use the arrows to adjust.
What keystoning your projector should to, is change the angles of the left and right sides of the image, allowing you to get them parallel to each other (ie to get your image rectangular). Is this the issue that you need to fix? Are the top and bottom of your image parallel to each other, and to the ground? If not, using keystone will not resolve the issue.
Feel free to contact us through the knowledgebase and reference your existing case number, providing us with pictures of what your image looks like, and we may be able to identify what needs to be done to resolve the issue.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)