What’s the product code for your projector?
Without this it’s hard to be specific, but generally speaking, assuming this is a Promethean Projector we would ask:
1. checking the vents and making sure they are clean
2. Testing the Projector with a different lamp from another projector of the same type, or a spare lamp.
3. Turning the projector off, disconnecting the power cable and leaving the unit turned off for at least 30 mins before re-starting if not already done.
The best thing to do would be to call up our Tech Support with the projector serial number and the troubleshooting info above and they can talk you through the next steps.
Your reference is 00467141.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)