You can import any .xml files which contain questions, this is designed for third party programs such as ExamView or Excel.
Providing that questions have been created in either these software and you can save as a .xml file you will be able to import these into ActivInspire.
Should you wish to create questions if you do not have any questions made up already you can add these in the Question Manager in ActivInspire.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)