It is possible that what is causing this is the difference in screen resolution between the computer/laptop which the flip chart was created on to your colleagues computer.
What you could try and do is right click on your desktop and select “Screen resolution”, and then select “Make text smaller or larger”. Change this setting to “Smaller -100%” and apply. This should help with the flip charts.
Case 00483627 has been created for yourself if you need to contact us directly about this issue.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)