Cory, do you have the same fonts on your own system that your colleague is using in these flipcharts? If not, ActivInspire will make the decision on what font to use, and often the text will then end up sized in different ways than when the flipchart was created. Flipchart sharing is so common, it’s a good idea to use common fonts, like Arial, Verdana, Comic Sans and Georgia.
I don’t think the OS has anything to do with it. I did a test just now, creating a flipchart with several text objects on my Mac, running OS X 10.10, then brought up that same flipchart in ActivInspire on my PC running Windows 7, and the text objects were formatted the same as what I had created. I’m not saying this is the only way that can happen, but it’s often the reason it occurs.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)