Cory, do you have the same fonts on your own system that your colleague is using in these flipcharts? If not, ActivInspire will make the decision on what font to use, and often the text will then end up sized in different ways than when the flipchart was created. Flipchart sharing is so common, it’s a good idea to use common fonts, like Arial, Verdana, Comic Sans and Georgia.
I don’t think the OS has anything to do with it. I did a test just now, creating a flipchart with several text objects on my Mac, running OS X 10.10, then brought up that same flipchart in ActivInspire on my PC running Windows 7, and the text objects were formatted the same as what I had created. I’m not saying this is the only way that can happen, but it’s often the reason it occurs.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)