If you delete the profiles which are usually located in the below file path this will help with the issue. Please ensure that ActivInspire is closed before deleting the profiles. Once deleted, launch ActivInspire and this should help.
DocumentsActiv SoftwareActivInspireMy ResourcesMy Profiles
If the issue still persists, do you see the ActivInspire Dashboard appear when ActivInspire is first launched?
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)