You can add your own resources by dragging them from your flipchart page to the resource browser tree.
First insert the image onto your page by clicking Insert – Media from the Inspire menu.
Once the image is on your page, open the resource browser by clicking on the icon in the page browser and then select the folder you want the image to go into.
Now simply drag the image into the box below the folder tree, you will briefly see the icon change once you drag it over and the image will disappear from your icon, but when you let go, you will see the image added:
Give us a call if you need someone to talk you through this, we’re more than happy to help .
Your case reference is 00460423.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)