You can add your own resources by dragging them from your flipchart page to the resource browser tree.
First insert the image onto your page by clicking Insert – Media from the Inspire menu.
Once the image is on your page, open the resource browser by clicking on the icon in the page browser and then select the folder you want the image to go into.
Now simply drag the image into the box below the folder tree, you will briefly see the icon change once you drag it over and the image will disappear from your icon, but when you let go, you will see the image added:
Give us a call if you need someone to talk you through this, we’re more than happy to help .
Your case reference is 00460423.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)