Thanks for the detailed response, Adam. I was able to access the KB article.
It looks like I cannot get a trial version of the professional edition unless I am physically connected to a board.
(for anyone reading, choose option one or two depending on your hardware, and once you’re hooked up to it you can request the 60 day activation.)
I understand the reasoning behind not allowing me the full copy yet. I was just hoping to get a jump on my studies. =]
Can I just inform you that the fourth link where I am given the option to purchase a copy of the professional edition is broken, here:
Thanks for your time and patience.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)