Thanks for posting on the forum.
Unfortunately this usually means the flipchart has gone corrupt/not saved correctly and only the preview of what the pages looked like remains.
Are you trying to open it from the computer that it was created on? We would recommend ensuring that the latest version of ActivInspire is installed (2.2 Is the latest version) and the flip chart being recreated in the newest version of the software and saved locally on the computer to avoid any corruption which may occur.
Your reference: 00474900
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)