Thanks for posting on the forum.
Unfortunately this usually means the flipchart has gone corrupt/not saved correctly and only the preview of what the pages looked like remains.
Are you trying to open it from the computer that it was created on? We would recommend ensuring that the latest version of ActivInspire is installed (2.2 Is the latest version) and the flip chart being recreated in the newest version of the software and saved locally on the computer to avoid any corruption which may occur.
Your reference: 00474900
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)