Thanks for posting on the forum.
Unfortunately this usually means the flipchart has gone corrupt/not saved correctly and only the preview of what the pages looked like remains.
Are you trying to open it from the computer that it was created on? We would recommend ensuring that the latest version of ActivInspire is installed (2.2 Is the latest version) and the flip chart being recreated in the newest version of the software and saved locally on the computer to avoid any corruption which may occur.
Your reference: 00474900
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)