Flipchart files displaying this kind of behavior have had their data corrupted in some way. Is these cases, we recommend that any unaffected pages be copied into a new flipchart, and the affected pages recreated in that new flipchart.
To decrease the likelihood of this occurring with any flipcharts created in the future, we would suggest the following:
- Reducing the number of objects saved to a flipchart page or the number of pages in the flipchart.
- Limiting the number of media files embedded in the flipchart
- If you are accessing the file from a network or removable storage device, copy the file from that location to the computer’s desktop and open that copy instead of opening the file directly from that external location.
(Support Case 00487225)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)