The “S” button should still be present with Inspire’s
included On-Screen Keyboard to the upper left, next to where the “X” to close
the keyboard is located. If you are seeing
something different the Inspire’s Keyboard, can you post a screenshot of what
you are seeing?
If the Windows On-Screen keyboard is used instead, you will
need to reference its help files for accessing any Spanish-language characters.
You can set which keyboard to use in Inspire’s Settings
(File > Settings > User Input)
(Support Case 501757)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)