The “S” button should still be present with Inspire’s
included On-Screen Keyboard to the upper left, next to where the “X” to close
the keyboard is located. If you are seeing
something different the Inspire’s Keyboard, can you post a screenshot of what
you are seeing?
If the Windows On-Screen keyboard is used instead, you will
need to reference its help files for accessing any Spanish-language characters.
You can set which keyboard to use in Inspire’s Settings
(File > Settings > User Input)
(Support Case 501757)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)