The “S” button should still be present with Inspire’s
included On-Screen Keyboard to the upper left, next to where the “X” to close
the keyboard is located. If you are seeing
something different the Inspire’s Keyboard, can you post a screenshot of what
you are seeing?
If the Windows On-Screen keyboard is used instead, you will
need to reference its help files for accessing any Spanish-language characters.
You can set which keyboard to use in Inspire’s Settings
(File > Settings > User Input)
(Support Case 501757)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)