Thanks for the quick reply. It’s Windows 7 32-bit. After my failed attempt at fixing the problem / reinstalling, the computer isn’t recognising the Activboard. The computer sees that something is connected in device manager but doesn’t know what, so it now doesn’t show the driver or firmware version. As the computer is running slowly anyway I’m hoping to do a fresh install of the OS and the correct software and hopefully the board will be recognised then.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)