Thanks for the quick reply. It’s Windows 7 32-bit. After my failed attempt at fixing the problem / reinstalling, the computer isn’t recognising the Activboard. The computer sees that something is connected in device manager but doesn’t know what, so it now doesn’t show the driver or firmware version. As the computer is running slowly anyway I’m hoping to do a fresh install of the OS and the correct software and hopefully the board will be recognised then.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)