Thanks for the quick reply. It’s Windows 7 32-bit. After my failed attempt at fixing the problem / reinstalling, the computer isn’t recognising the Activboard. The computer sees that something is connected in device manager but doesn’t know what, so it now doesn’t show the driver or firmware version. As the computer is running slowly anyway I’m hoping to do a fresh install of the OS and the correct software and hopefully the board will be recognised then.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)