These boards often connect through what we call a “wallbox”, so rather than having a USB cable connecting directly from the electronic behind the board to the PC, it is going through this wallbox first.
I would test the board with a direct connection if at all possible if you haven’t already reinstalled everything.
After that it’s important to make sure the board is initially NOT connected whilst installing the Promethean ActivDriver for the board.
You can download the most up to date driver for your system and board from our KB here.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)