These boards often connect through what we call a “wallbox”, so rather than having a USB cable connecting directly from the electronic behind the board to the PC, it is going through this wallbox first.
I would test the board with a direct connection if at all possible if you haven’t already reinstalled everything.
After that it’s important to make sure the board is initially NOT connected whilst installing the Promethean ActivDriver for the board.
You can download the most up to date driver for your system and board from our KB here.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)