Hi Ronan, thank you for posting and providing the picture.
I can confirm you have what we class as an “AC2 board”, the serial number would normally have been on a plastic tag on the bottom left hand corner of the board, but might have been turned behind the board.
The safest way to confirm would be to read out the current firmware and driver installed on the PC.
If you click on the activmanager icon for the board connection on your computer, right click it and go into the control panel from the menu that pops up, you will be able to see the firmware listed behind the board, as well as the driver version at the bottom of this screen (Copyright Promethean version x.x).
If you could also confirm which type of operating system is on your machine then we can make sure you get the right driver.
I have also created a case reference, please don’t hesitate to call if you would like some help with this.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)