Hi Ronan, thank you for posting and providing the picture.
I can confirm you have what we class as an “AC2 board”, the serial number would normally have been on a plastic tag on the bottom left hand corner of the board, but might have been turned behind the board.
The safest way to confirm would be to read out the current firmware and driver installed on the PC.
If you click on the activmanager icon for the board connection on your computer, right click it and go into the control panel from the menu that pops up, you will be able to see the firmware listed behind the board, as well as the driver version at the bottom of this screen (Copyright Promethean version x.x).
If you could also confirm which type of operating system is on your machine then we can make sure you get the right driver.
I have also created a case reference, please don’t hesitate to call if you would like some help with this.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)