Geno’s advice is correct; the Student Pen, within the ActivInspire software, is used to operate the Student Toolbox when ActivInspire’s Dual User mode is active and the computer is use is connected to a compatible ActivBoard.
Additionally, in the ActivManager’s Control Panel in the ‘Pens’ tab, you can set the Student Pens to only work within the ActivInspire software or to operate the Windows desktop and other software.
(Support Case 00487443)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)