Geno’s advice is correct; the Student Pen, within the ActivInspire software, is used to operate the Student Toolbox when ActivInspire’s Dual User mode is active and the computer is use is connected to a compatible ActivBoard.
Additionally, in the ActivManager’s Control Panel in the ‘Pens’ tab, you can set the Student Pens to only work within the ActivInspire software or to operate the Windows desktop and other software.
(Support Case 00487443)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)