We suspect that this will be related to the new “screen setting” that Windows 10 has introduced.
So on Windows 7 and 8 if you wanted to make your desktop icons look bigger you changed your screen resolution.
In Windows 10, you change the size of the text and other items.
(Right click on desktop> Display settings> “Change the size of text, apps and other items”)
Please set this to 100% and see if this makes any difference when opening flipcharts, however keep in mind that we do not yet support windows 10.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)