Prior to opening the flipchart on an affected computer,
please look to Windows’ Control Panel for the computer’s display settings (like
found under “Appearance and Personalization”).
In those setting will be an option for text scaling, pictured below:
Make sure that setting is at 100%, instead of any larger
setting. This setting, in addition to
the “Set custom text size” to the left, will have the best effect on how test
objects will look with higher-resolution displays in use.
Please let us know if this helps or if we can answer anything
(Support Case 00576583)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)