Prior to opening the flipchart on an affected computer,
please look to Windows’ Control Panel for the computer’s display settings (like
found under “Appearance and Personalization”).
In those setting will be an option for text scaling, pictured below:
Make sure that setting is at 100%, instead of any larger
setting. This setting, in addition to
the “Set custom text size” to the left, will have the best effect on how test
objects will look with higher-resolution displays in use.
Please let us know if this helps or if we can answer anything
(Support Case 00576583)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)