Are you speaking of the text being actually too big for the text field?
I have experienced this opening “old” flipcharts on computers that are using Windows 8. It was solved for our campus by right clicking on the ActivInspire icon; selecting the “Compatibility” tab; in the “Settings” area check the box beside “Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.”
You would need to make this change on each pc that you use.
Hope it helps!
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)