Are you speaking of the text being actually too big for the text field?
I have experienced this opening “old” flipcharts on computers that are using Windows 8. It was solved for our campus by right clicking on the ActivInspire icon; selecting the “Compatibility” tab; in the “Settings” area check the box beside “Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.”
You would need to make this change on each pc that you use.
Hope it helps!
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)