Hi Ms Anderson.
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with the software crashing.
We would recommend ensuring that your ActivInspire software is up to date (current version is ActivInspire 2.3). This can be downloaded from http://www.PrometheanPlanet.com under the support section. Also ensuring that Java and Flash is up to date.
Promethean also has a new platform called ClassFlow which allows you to create lessons (similar to ActivInspire) from home and save to the cloud (rather than your computer and having any issues corrupting) and you can log in again whilst presenting in front of the room. You are also able to import any ActivInspire flip charts into ClassFlow so you won’t need to re-do these. Please take a look at http://www.ClassFlow.com. Should you require any support on ClassFlow please go to http://support.classflow.com
If you would like to contact us directly for any further issues or questions please quote reference number: 00482541
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)