Hello Amy and Wendy, work always with the last ActivInspire software should be a better expirience working.
As you said the Internet could be the reason you can not play the videos correctly each time.
Have you tryed to play your videos locally?
To download any video from youtube or facebook I found a website to get the videos at any format you want (MP4, FLV, AVI).
copy and paste the entire link you want to download, once been proceced right clik over the link and save it to yopur computer.
Hope it helps, and let me know if it works for you this tip.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)