You can get the latest version of ActivInspire from our Planet Website.
For the moment it doesn’t update automatically when you check for updates in ActivInspire, although in your case it would have updated you to 2.0 if your ActivInspire was configured to allow automatic updates.
How are the videos linked in the Flipchart? Are they saved with the flipchart (so they would play from any machine) or are they stored on your PC and linked in the flipchart? Like Carlos pointed out, this can make a difference if you are using the schools connection to play them.
Check on the format and the size of the videos, you might be able to convert them to a format that makes them smaller, albeit perhaps with slightly less quality, but at least they would play every time!
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)