Make sure you are on the latest version of ActivInspire (2.2) You can check this by clicking on Help – Info in the main Inspire window.
Also, do you get an error message when the video is not playing?
Do you know what type of file the video is? (MP4, FLV, etc).
Is your computer able to play the video outside of Inspire?
I have created a reference for you in case you would like to call our Tech Support direct. They can talk you through the troubleshooting: 00466028
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)