Make sure you are on the latest version of ActivInspire (2.2) You can check this by clicking on Help – Info in the main Inspire window.
Also, do you get an error message when the video is not playing?
Do you know what type of file the video is? (MP4, FLV, etc).
Is your computer able to play the video outside of Inspire?
I have created a reference for you in case you would like to call our Tech Support direct. They can talk you through the troubleshooting: 00466028
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)