Thank you for posting.
To help reduce the toolbar back to having 2 columns please open ActivInspire and click on File>Settings.
Once in the settings please click on ‘Layout’, under the Main toolbox, please tick “Rolled in” and this will make the third column disappear.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)