I believe you may be using an older version of the ActivManager (driver) software but a newer version of ActivInspire. Please download the latest version of the driver and install and you should be able to see your ActivHub to register your devices. Please go to article 10902 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com to download the driver.
If you are still having issues, please feel free to contact Promethean Technical Support for further assistance. I have create a case to help assist with this issue, please quote reference 00469210.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)