I believe you may be using an older version of the ActivManager (driver) software but a newer version of ActivInspire. Please download the latest version of the driver and install and you should be able to see your ActivHub to register your devices. Please go to article 10902 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com to download the driver.
If you are still having issues, please feel free to contact Promethean Technical Support for further assistance. I have create a case to help assist with this issue, please quote reference 00469210.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)