Geno is correct in
that the version of ActivInspire installed in Windows can be determined by
looking in the ‘Help’ menu, under ‘About’.
The version number will be printed in bold type across the top of the
window that appears. You can also reference Windows’ ‘Programs and Features’ list from the Control Panel for that information, as well.
In any event, the
latest version of the ActivInspire software and the ActivDriver (version numbers
2.3 and 5.10 respectively, as of this post) can be downloaded from this
page on Promethean Planet, should the Check for Updates option be either
unavailable or not working properly.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)