Geno is correct in
that the version of ActivInspire installed in Windows can be determined by
looking in the ‘Help’ menu, under ‘About’.
The version number will be printed in bold type across the top of the
window that appears. You can also reference Windows’ ‘Programs and Features’ list from the Control Panel for that information, as well.
In any event, the
latest version of the ActivInspire software and the ActivDriver (version numbers
2.3 and 5.10 respectively, as of this post) can be downloaded from this
page on Promethean Planet, should the Check for Updates option be either
unavailable or not working properly.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)