I am also having this issue. I am running an Windows 8.1 Laptop on an ActivPanel Touch 65″, S/N: [removed by Promethean]. The laptop has ActivDriver version 5.11.7.
Once the USB cable is plugged into the laptop and the ActivPanel is turned on, the laptop will then recognise that there is a device plugged in but will be unable to recognise it, then the device drops off the laptop altogether, only for it to then reappear as a new device that the laptop cannot recognise, effectively causing an endless loop of “Device has been plugged in” sounds and “Device has been unplugged” sounds.
To make sure the ActivPanels were still working, I also tested it on another laptop, this one running Windows 7, with ActivDriver version 5.9.27. The Windows 7 laptop recognises the ActivPanel however it is not recognised in ActivManager but it accept touch input
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)