Thanks for the reply.
The driver which was sent should be working with your Windows 8 computer.
Depending on if your ActivBoard is using a serial connection with a USB converter you may need an additional driver which will be supplied by the manufacturer of the converter.
If you are just using a USB cable, I would recommend connecting directly to the ActivBoard bypassing the wall box you may be using and connected to the back of the ActivBoard.
If you still are experiencing issues I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support again directly and quoting your reference number (00467203).
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)