Thanks for the reply.
The driver which was sent should be working with your Windows 8 computer.
Depending on if your ActivBoard is using a serial connection with a USB converter you may need an additional driver which will be supplied by the manufacturer of the converter.
If you are just using a USB cable, I would recommend connecting directly to the ActivBoard bypassing the wall box you may be using and connected to the back of the ActivBoard.
If you still are experiencing issues I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support again directly and quoting your reference number (00467203).
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)