Hi, my name is Carlos.
Can you tell me if your board has been working corectly before you get your new laptop, or with the last computer you were working?
My advice is: you can try first conecting the last computer or other with the ActivInspire installed, and if this works is because Windows 7 or 8 take so long to load for the first time the drivers to find the board, this OS’s find first on Internet and then locally the drivers.
If this is not the problem, some times this happens to me if the USB cable was pulled out from the back side of the plug behind the board.
Try to see behind your board, ask help to lift the board from both sides and at the same time and look for the usb connection to secure the cable is pluged into.
Let me know if this solved your problemus.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)