Please try the workaround below. (NOTE: this only works for Windows users, Mac users will not be able to perform the above steps due to the limitations of the operating system)
1 – Set the screen to Cloned mode
2 – Calibrate the ActivBoard Touch using ActivManager
3 – Set the screen to extended
4 – Go to Start> Control Panel> Tablet PC settings> Setup
Follow the steps in the wizard
5 – You should then find that touch will work on the ActivBoard Touch in extended mode.
Please let us know if this works.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)