Please try the workaround below. (NOTE: this only works for Windows users, Mac users will not be able to perform the above steps due to the limitations of the operating system)
1 – Set the screen to Cloned mode
2 – Calibrate the ActivBoard Touch using ActivManager
3 – Set the screen to extended
4 – Go to Start> Control Panel> Tablet PC settings> Setup
Follow the steps in the wizard
5 – You should then find that touch will work on the ActivBoard Touch in extended mode.
Please let us know if this works.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)