Please try the workaround below. (NOTE: this only works for Windows users, Mac users will not be able to perform the above steps due to the limitations of the operating system)
1 – Set the screen to Cloned mode
2 – Calibrate the ActivBoard Touch using ActivManager
3 – Set the screen to extended
4 – Go to Start> Control Panel> Tablet PC settings> Setup
Follow the steps in the wizard
5 – You should then find that touch will work on the ActivBoard Touch in extended mode.
Please let us know if this works.
Promethean Technical Support
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)