software should recognize any input which Windows recognizes. For any drivers needed to help Windows recognize
input at that board, please reach out to the manufacturer of that board.
If Windows is
recognizing input from the board, also make sure the that Touch Input Handling
setting in Inspire (File > Settings > Dual Mode ActivBoards) is set to
not treat any input as only the Select Tool.
(Support Case 00487222)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)