software should recognize any input which Windows recognizes. For any drivers needed to help Windows recognize
input at that board, please reach out to the manufacturer of that board.
If Windows is
recognizing input from the board, also make sure the that Touch Input Handling
setting in Inspire (File > Settings > Dual Mode ActivBoards) is set to
not treat any input as only the Select Tool.
(Support Case 00487222)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)