Flipchart files displaying this kind of behavior have had their data corrupted in some way. Is these cases, we recommend that any unaffected pages be copied into a new flipchart, and the affected pages recreated in that new flipchart.
To decrease the likelihood of this occurring with any flipcharts created in the future, we would suggest the following:
• Reducing the number of objects saved to a flipchart page or the number of pages in the flipchart.
• Limiting the number of media files embedded in the flipchart
• If you are accessing the file from a network or removable storage device, copy the file from that location to the computer’s desktop and open that copy instead of opening the file directly from that external location.
If the ActivInspire software is presenting this same problem when opening other flipcharts please contact our Technical Support Team for further steps.
(Support Case 00528056)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)