Actually, the download method described at http://support.prometheanplanet.com/server.php?show=nav.19255 will download a version marked as 64-bit (mine was called /activinspire_2.4.66096-1.amd64_amd64.deb, for a 64-bit Xubuntu 14.4 “Trusty”), but this still won’t work with some current Linux systems. The reason is apparently that it relies on a library called ia32-libs, which at least on current Ubuntu-based systems is no longer available. The workaround hack described at http://askubuntu.com/questions/107230/what-happened-to-the-ia32-libs-package appears to work though, though it’s quite a hassle.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)