Thank you for getting back to me.
It’s more of an either / or situation with the VGA / USB just to give people different options depending on what they have available.
Can you check the following for me? When you turn the AV322 upside down and flip the feet out, you should be able to see 4 tiny “dip switches” underneath the unit.
Can you check the settings on those? Make sure they are all set to OFF that is usually the default that works in most situations. Having 1 ON and the other 3 OFF will result in the software options being greyed out and not being able to see the capture window.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)