Wendy! You have made my day!
The big mistake I made in this whole extravaganza was to follow the instructions… 😉 It is very easy to get the impression that you should connect the VGA cables and the USB cable (only the RS232 cable is marked as optional), and depending on which country you are in, you should flip those switches in various fashions… There is nothing in the instructions indicating that in most cases you should not flip those switches at all.
You have helped me tremendously, Wendy! Thanks!
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)