Wendy! You have made my day!
The big mistake I made in this whole extravaganza was to follow the instructions… 😉 It is very easy to get the impression that you should connect the VGA cables and the USB cable (only the RS232 cable is marked as optional), and depending on which country you are in, you should flip those switches in various fashions… There is nothing in the instructions indicating that in most cases you should not flip those switches at all.
You have helped me tremendously, Wendy! Thanks!
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)